EZ StandShort ONE™ Available in Silver and Black
Maximum Load: 80lbs. (31.75 kg)
Portable Kiosk TV Monitor Stand Stand For flat displays between 28-70" Inch diagonal, Overall height 43"
The StandShort ONE™ portable Kiosk TV stand is made of light weight anodized aluminum (column) and MDF Base. Assembles in just minutes with minimal use of (included) tools. Includes a universal VESA mounting bracket for VESA 100x100 up to 400x400. Support for up to two optional column accessories. The StandShort ONE™ Kiosk TV Monitor stand is 43 inches high from the top of the column to the bottom of the low profile base. Continous vertical adjustment for perfect viewing height. The assembled stand weighs in at just 31 pounds and comes complete in ONE padded nylon carrying cases with shoulder strap for easy transport. Quick and easy assembly, universal VESA bracket, light weight all with a stylish design.
Mount your TV Monitor in portrait or landscape no additional hardware required. Great for a point of sale display and tradeshow applications.
- Engineered for quick setup and take-down. All necessary tools and hardware are included. Setup in less than 5 minutes
- Universal VESA mounting bracket for VESA patterns from 100x100 up to 400x400
- Total weight of stand only 31 pounds with a weight capacity of 80 pounds
- Anodized coating protects surface from scratches
- Heavy Duty compartmented carrying case with shoulder strap for easy transport
- Six individual leveling feet provide stability on uneven surfaces
- In-column cable management and concealment through center of column exiting in the back
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape
- Tilt adjustment from 0-45 degrees
- Weight: 31 lbs Low Profile Base 1" High Base 31.5" x 23.5" Overall height 43"
- Includes Heavy Duty Padded Zippered carrying case with compartments and shoulder strap.
- Monitor Not Included
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.