New Ceiling Mounted, Hanging Sneeze Guards
- ORBUS-Hanging Sneeze Guards
New Ceiling Mounted, Hanging Sneeze Guards
Protect employees and patrons at counters, desks, registers, checkout areas, work-stations and more with hanging sneeze guards. Lightweight, easy to assemble, change and install. Oered in clear and printed options.
Suspend easily where physical separation is needed! Poster Snapper Hanging Sneeze Guards feature a ceiling mounted, high-grip aluminum snap rail system that holds lightweight, 7mil clear polyester. The clear polyester can be printed to include special messaging, guidance, and branding. Adjustable hanging clips slide along the top rail so you can modify to what is required. The clips feature both a top opening for clear nylon line mount, and a recessed pocket for S-hook suspension. The rails snap open and shut for quick and easy changes.
Have questions? Send us an email or give us a call 1-866-652-6126 to Order.
• 16 sizes available o-the-shelf
• Aluminum snap frame oered in 4 widths & heights:
24”, 30”, 36” and 48”
• Custom kits with lengths up to 60 inches are available
• Durable, lightweight clear polyester is 7mil thick
• Oered blank and printed
• Snap rail for quick graphic change and easy set up
• Easy to wipe clean & disinfect
• Hang with s-hook or nylon line (not included)
• Assembled in USA
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.