Hand Sanitizer Station 24" Wide x 78" High
Waveline Hand Sanitizer Station 24" Wide x 78" High
Promote your brand's commitment to a safe environment for visitors and staff with this portable, free-standing hand sanitizer banner station. It’s the perfect sanitation solution for high traffic public spaces: Airports, Hotels, Business, Restaurants, Shops, Churches.
Have questions? Send us an email or give us a call 1-866-652-6126.
The Waveline Hand Sanitizer Station includes everything you need to setup your hand sanitizing stand in less than five minutes:
- Aluminum banner frame with steel base, carry bag
- Double-sided fabric graphic with zipper, fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Automatic touch-free dispenser with batteries
- USP grade liquid hand sanitizer, 32 oz bottle for up to 1,250 applications. Refills available for purchase
- Availability: Ships in 2-3 days
- We have 8 predesigns to choose from if you need a quick design graphic.
Available in two sizes: 24" wide (this product) or 36” wide (follow link to view)
- Collapsible light-weight aluminum frame
- Stable steel base
- Easy to assemble, tool included
- Generous double-sided branding area
- Graphics are easy to exchange with zipper closure for a wrinkle-free presentation
- Graphics printed on recycled One Planet fabric: 47 plastic bottles in one stand!
- Printed in USA
- Banner size is 24" x 78". Also available in 78" height, contact us for details
- Automatic touch-free infrared sensor
- Dosage options 0.4 or 0.8 ml
- Window for liquid level visibility
- Long lasting ABS plastic construction
- Large 32 oz refillable tank
- Use with liquid sanitizers, you can use any brand
- If you prefer gel sanitizer, please contact us to order special gel nozzle head
- 8 AA batteries included
Hand Sanitizer Specifications
- 32 oz bottle of liquid hand sanitizer
- Formulated with 75% UPS grade alcohol, as per CDC and World Health Organization recommendation
- Made in USA
- Refills available (follow this link to order)
Terms and Lead Time
Hand sanitizer stations are in high demand, please call or chat with us to confirm current availability.
This item ships from Florida, and can only ship via ground service. There are restrictions for transport of alcohol in air cargo.
- Stand: 24" x 90" x 12" , 20 lbs
- Dispenser: 4.8" x 4.5" x 10.3", 3.3 lbs
- Bottom of the dispenser is at 43" from the floor
Graphic Material: Double sided Stretch Fabric, zipper closure
Construction: Steel base with aluminum tube frame
One year on frame
30 days on Graphic
Ships in three boxes:
- Stand: 39" x 11" x 4", 22 lbs
- Dispenser: 18.5" x 5.7" x 5.7", 3 lbs
- Sanitizer: 3" x 3" x 10", 3 lbs
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.