Portable Bar Set W/ 6′ Umbrella and 4 Stools – Fully Printed
This portable bar is designed to create an enjoyable ambiance for any event. It’s completely portable and can be easily transported by one person from one event to the next hassle- free. This full set includes a bar, a 6′ umbrella and 4 foldable bar stools. The bar wraps, umbrella and seat covers are fully customizable for different events and can be easily interchanged. We can print anything from simple logos to sophisticated designs.
It can be assembled in less than five minutes and tear down just as easily without tools required
Featuring 3 levels of shelving manufactured with durable blow-mold shelves for commercial use and a sturdy and durable steel frame for long lasting use.
This outdoor bar comes with an in-shelf cooler/ storage to keep your beverages and ice cool during events.
To easily store and carry the bar, a free roller bag is included.
Bar and Umbrella Hardware W/ Rollerbag
Featuring 3 levels of shelving manufactured with durable blow-mold shelves for commercial use and a sturdy and durable steel frame for long lasting use. It comes with an in-shelf cooler/ storage to keep your beverages and ice cool during events. To easily store and carry the bar, a free roller bag is included.
Bar Skirt Fabric
This bar wrap skirt is compatible with the Instent bar and is made from polyester. It can be customized with any logo or design.
Bar Umbrella Fabric
This 6' bar umbrella fabric is compatible with the Instent bar umbrella and it is fully customizable with any logo or design.
4 Bar Stools W/ Transport Bag
These 4 foldable bar stools are compatible with the Instent bar display. It’s completely portable and can be easily transported by one person from one event to the next hassle- free. To easily store and carry the stools, a transport bag is included.
4 Bar Stool Covers
Those seat covers are compatible with the Instent bar stool. They are fully customizable for different events and can be easily interchanged. We can print anything from simple logos to sophisticated designs
Product Time 15 Business Days
The Bar w/ Umbrella:
Bar Dimensions 63″ x 41″ x 35″
Bar Wrap Dimensions 108″ x 40″
Umbrella Dimensions 95″ x 70″ x 70″
Shipping Box Dimensions (Hardware ) 48″ x 15″ x 23″
Shipping Box Dimensions (Fabric) 88 Lbs
Stool Dimensions Height: 30″ Diam: 14″ / Stool
Weight 6 Lbs / Stool
Shipping Box Dimensions LxWxH 41″ x 15″ x 9″
Shipping Box Weight (4 stools included) 33 Lbs
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.