WaveLight® Backlit Display
WaveLight Backlit Display - Monitor Kit 03
WaveLight Backlit Display - Monitor Kit 03 18ft x 8ft
The New WaveLight® Backlit Display Kits are one of the thinnest tension fabric light boxes to hit the exhibit market. Within just a 50mm aluminum pipe profile (two inches), the WaveLight® frames an array of perfectly positioned LED lights to achieve an ultra-bright, evenly-diffused backlit display –making everything on the graphic look more brilliant and vibrant.
WaveLight® LED Backlit Display-10ft wide
- (1) 4x3 Frame Straight, 10ft - 2" (50mm) cold-drawn anodized aluminum
- (4) LED Light Arrays and 400W Power Supplies in Soft Molded Carry Cases
- (1) Medium Nylon Bag - made from 100% recycled materials
- (2) CA700 Hard Shipping Case/Counter with Graphic Printed Wrap
- (1) Graphic Print - recyclable polyester stretch backlit fabric, vibrant, wrinkle-resistant with Heise™ total blockout fabric on back
- (2) Monitor Stands- Holds up to 42" LCD Monitor (Monitors Not Included)
WaveLine® Display-4.75ft wide
- (2) WLM-2000E Frame Straight - 32m cold-drawn anodized aluminum frame
- (2) L4000 LED Spotlights
- (1) Travel bag - made from 100% recycled materials
- (2) Graphic Prints - recyclable polyester stretch fabric, vibrant, wrinkle-resistant
- Lead Time 5-6 business days
- Display Size: 225”W x 96”H (5700 x 2438mm)
- Ships in (2) CA700 Hard Cases with wheels:
- Display Size: 42.5”W x 21.7”D x 15”H (1080 x 550 x 380mm)
- Shipping costs calculated by dimensional weight.
- Total Combined Weight Packed: 60kg (132 lbs)
- Graphic Material: Dye-sublimation Stretch Fabric
- Warranty: Lifetime on Hardware. One (1) year on Graphic.
- Artwork Templates: WLT-KG-K03M
- WaveLight® 10ft Straight with Rounded Corners
- (2) WaveLine® 2000E Straight with Rounded Corners
- CA700 Counter
- Artwork Guidelines
**Please be aware if you have a predominantly white background in your artwork for our WAVELIGHT display, there is a high chance that the arrays of the lights may be visible through the graphic** We will not offer reprints if you choose art work with predominately white non printed backgrounds.
Tips for designing a backlit display:
1. Use a single image for the background
2. Place logo at the top of the graphic
3. Use bright colors
4. Vary size and style of text
5. Use contrast of light and dark colors
-Light, solid colored background
-Images with a soft, pastel or vintage filter
-Too much text
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
Click Here to Send Us a Graphics File >
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.