6 Ways To Maintain Social Distancing At Your Exhibit Stand
Posted by Best Tradeshow Display on Jul 28th 2020
The threat of COVID-19 is not completely behind us but after months of keeping to our homes, America is reopening. This is good news for the exhibition and trade show industry as trade shows are set to return as early as the fall. Convention centers announced various measures they will be taking to mitigate risk and maintain hygiene on site. If you are planning to participate in an upcoming trade show, you will have to take precautionary measures like installing hand sanitizer dispenser touchless at your exhibit stand. Not to forget, social distancing guidelines must be followed throughout.
Here are some things you should do to ensure social distancing is maintained as customers visit your booth:
1. Ensure enough space between elements- Irrespective of your trade show booth size, you need to be careful in placing your furniture, be it the reception counter or display stations. Position them in such a way that there is always a distance of 6 feet between people. Consider using your trade show exhibit graphics to tell your brand story instead of using interactive displays or touch stations.
2. A double deck will be a good idea- You would want ample meeting spaces so as to conduct business on the site. Social distancing may come off as a hindrance but where there is a will, there is a way! Rethink your exhibit layout. Adding a double deck will come in handy as it will provide larger space. This way you would neither have to worry about a crowded booth nor miss out an interaction with prospective customers. A bonus is when the space is empty; your staff can utilize it to take a break.
3. Sanitizing stations are a must- Hygiene has always been a priority at public places and events, now more than ever. Having a hand sanitizer dispenser touchless at your exhibit stand will not only encourage customers (and staff) to disinfect their hands before touching objects but will also be delivering the message that you have a safe booth. Proactive health measures are the need of the hour.
4. Minimize pickable items at your booth- If you have a lot of pickable items, you will have to sanitize them every time they are picked up by someone. This means more task for your staff. Consider using display cases. They not only make small displayed products look classy and high end but also ensure items are not touched time and again.
5. Don’t forget the flooring- You may not give a lot of thought to your flooring, but trust us, it is time that you did. If you have been going with carpet, switch to vinyl. Carpet tends to get dirty easily and there are chances of germs getting trapped inside the fibers. Vinyl flooring not only looks excellent but also is more appropriate from hygiene point of view. You get to add social distancing decals on the floor for everybody’s peace of mind.
6. Staff training is important- Training your staff is crucial. They should abide by precautionary guidelines like wearing face masks and should be aware of the cleaning protocols for displays apart from following social distancing rules. After all, safety is of utmost importance here. They should be comfortable in handling customers who visit your booth.
Looking for hand sanitizer dispenser touchless to ensure maximum safety at your exhibit stand? At, Best Tradeshow Display, we have got you covered.